You might have noticed that round three hasn’t been closed, and that no round up posts have been published. That is because I received only two submissions for Pitch Me. I’ve been holding off on posting those, because I was hoping that more submissions would come in. They haven’t.
I need some feedback from you guys. Is Women Write About Comics something you’re still interested in? Would you participate in future rounds of the carnival? I don’t intend to guilt anyone, but if I’m going to organize another round in July, I need some inkling of what level of participation to expect and plan for.
Putting aside the bigger question of Women Write About Comics, I need to decide what to do about Pitch Me. What I’d like to do is organize some kind of lightning round, maybe over the course of the coming week, so that those two posts aren’t so lonely. Maybe we could write 200 word pitches, or compile top ten lists, or picspams!
So in order to drum up interest, I’m going to ask you to circulate this post widely. Reblog, retweet, or whatever is your wont, because I want at least 10 submissions for lonely, little neglected Pitch Me!
7 Notes/ Hide
- nevergrowupever reblogged this from womenwriteaboutcomics
- ragnell reblogged this from womenwriteaboutcomics and added:
- womenwriteaboutcomics reblogged this from ragnell and added:
- thewherefores reblogged this from womenwriteaboutcomics and added:
- fullofwhoa reblogged this from womenwriteaboutcomics
- ronchronchronch reblogged this from womenwriteaboutcomics and added:
- womenwriteaboutcomics posted this